Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
USFJ Reporting Instructions ISO Exercise KEEN EDGE 2024 (KE24)
SOFA members guide - Arriving at Haneda
SOFA members guide - Arriving at Kansai
SOFA members guide - Arriving at Narita
The lodging process for all KE24 participants is as follows:
Kanto Lodge Air Force Inns:
• POC must select who will be lodging at the Air Force Inns and submit member’s names to email@example.com to secure their rooms.
• The roster must have all member’s full name, rank, and gender
• These rooms are visiting quarters with a private bath.
• Linens and towels are provided and free Wi-Fi.
• Check out time is 1100 for all guest on date of departure. Late check out are subject to a late charge equal to one night’s room rate.
• Nearby facilities: DFAC, Commissary, BX, Fitness Center and AAFES Shopette
Contingency Quarters Towers:
• All remaining members will be placed in an apartment at the CQ Towers.
• To receive a lodging assignment, please have your POC submit your team roster to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The roster must have all member’s full name, rank, gender, unit, and DODID #.
• If predetermined roommates are selected, please make note of that on the roster.
• Each unit will sleep 3 members with a potential of 2 additional members depending on if any emergency event occurs during KE24.
• Each unit has 3 bedrooms with 3 mattresses (full- or twin-size). Some units may have 5 members placed Each apartment unit also is equipped with 2 COTS to enable surge
• They have AC, 2 bathrooms (1 stand alone and 1 en-suite), a living room, dining room and a full-size kitchen.
• Please be aware that the amenities provided in your assigned unit may vary. If you encounter any issues or limitations, please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention. However, please understand that complaints alone may not be sufficient to resolve the issue, and we will do our best to address any concerns in a timely and effective manner.
• Linens, towels, and toiletries will NOT be provided. Members will be required to deploy with their own items.
• The power supply in the CQ Towers are 110-120 volts with 3 prong plugs.
• Limited cleaning supplies and toilet paper are available while supplies last.
• Nearby facilities: AAFES Shopette
• MyExchangeFood Online Ordering App: https://www.aafesprem.imenu360.com/
• Yokota Base Shuttle information, Base Map, Medical Information and Emergency numbers:
• USAF Connect App select 374th AIRLIFT WING
Items to bring: SIPR token, working uniforms, working uniform jacket, PT gear, shower shoes, soap and other toiletries, appropriate civilian
clothing for travel, and linen.
Ichigaya: For members with duty at Ichigaya, government meals will not be provided. Members will be entitled to full per diem while working at Ichigaya.
HQ USFJ Command Security POC can be reached at DSN 315-225-5978, commercial 042-552-2510 EXT 5-5978 or email@example.com.
Network Access Requirements: Exercise participants will require working NIPRNet, SIPRNet, MPE MLCNET, and CENTRIX-J accounts, as well as an active SIPRNet Token. Members will verify their SIPRNet account is active and their SIPRNet token works prior to departure from home station. The SIPRNet account’s TDY status is necessary for successful exercise execution.
***** EXERCISE PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN SIPR TOKEN *****
*** Yokota AB has an especially limited capacity to replace SIPRNet tokens. SIPRNet token issuance and replacement takes a minimum of 2 weeks. ***
Exercise participants must request SIPR, MPE MLCNET, and CENTRIXS-J user accounts using following site: https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/yokota/5AF/A6/SitePages/5%20AF%20A6%20In-Processing.aspx. Participants must provide the following documents by 15 Dec 23.
Required Network Accounts: All exercise participants will require MPE MLCNET, and CENTRIXS-J accounts by 15 Dec 23. Exercise participants must submit for accounts at: https://intelshare.intelink.gov/sites/mnis/support/SitePages/Home.aspx and must provide the following documents:
JFC 100 Module 01: Introduction to Joint Fundamentals
JFC 200 Module 07: Joint HQ Organization, Staff
Integration and Battle Rhythm
JFC 100 Module 05: Joint Planning Process
Improving Operational Effectiveness by Integrating